Reaction score
Took my P3S today to Wantagh Park. Nearly chickened out due to the wind and it was my first time taking her over the water. Phantom does extremely well in windy conditions. Enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DirtyHarry
Hi Jason

Beautiful video, do you mind telling me exactly where you take off from? I would like to try it out.

Thanks

Joe

Thanks Jjsmd! I've flown at WP twice. Both times during the off season so it was very empty. When I shot this I took off in the main field behind the pool. Almost smack in the middle. My second time I took off from the parking lot with another buddy. I am sure it wouldn't be this easy when it's busy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks Jjsmd! I've flown at WP twice. Both times during the off season so it was very empty. When I shot this I took off in the main field behind the pool. Almost smack in the middle. My second time I took off from the parking lot with another buddy. I am sure it wouldn't be this easy when it's busy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok i see it now... Man I tempting but right now is peak season.. Knowing me, once I take off...I bet a park ranger right next to me.. If i go real early i might have a chance..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers