Want to Purchase P3P ASAP for My Son. Where?

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm going to get my son a drone for his birthday. Neither of us have experience but both are very interested!

I thought I was purchasing a P3P from a guy on this site today but the deal just fell through, unfortunately. My hope is to get a package deal, like the guy was selling. It'd be great if extras are included, such as batteries & backpack/carrying case.

For us, it'd be best to buy a used and/or refurbished one, mainly for the cost. If anyone is selling something like I'm looking for, please let me know.
If if I cannot find what I'm looking for, I might be interested in the P3S, or P3/4K, but I really want the P3P!

Is there a separate place on this site to look for buying/selling drones?

Thanks!

There's a couple on e bay $539 Advanced refurbished with free shipping.. Say's official DJI store? & $569 P3pro..
e bay & pay pal have always got your back if you've any problems with purchase or it is "Not As Described" I never hesitate to use e bay for anything, others here will say otherwise..

That's great to know! I'll check them out & do some comparisons.
My hope is that someone who's upgrading will want to unload all his/her P3P extras & accessories, such as batteries & backpacks, etc. We'll see...

I just realized that if I buy a used one here or on a site like this, then the seller isn't obligated to have my back, so to speak. Hmmmmm, excellent point...

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to get my son a drone for his birthday. Neither of us have experience but both are very interested!

I thought I was purchasing a P3P from a guy on this site today but the deal just fell through, unfortunately. My hope is to get a package deal, like the guy was selling. It'd be great if extras are included, such as batteries & backpack/carrying case.

For us, it'd be best to buy a used and/or refurbished one, mainly for the cost. If anyone is selling something like I'm looking for, please let me know.
If if I cannot find what I'm looking for, I might be interested in the P3S, or P3/4K, but I really want the P3P!

Is there a separate place on this site to look for buying/selling drones?

Thanks!
If you get desperate and run out of time, you could buy one brand new at Best Buy. I don't know where you live, but Best Buy is everywhere.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj