Vision+ Utility Flight Logger Dashware

Re: Vision+ Utility Flight Logger Dashware Demo & help neede

More info of our app to our customers and all phantom flyer.

If you are familiar with the openwrt log file system, please skip this section. As we all know, DJI uses OPENWRT http://openwrt.org/ to setup wifi connection between phantom and your android / iOS device. OPENWRT offers a log system http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/log.essentials for us to log program info. The server program mentioned uses the official OPENWRT syslog interface to record its detail info. The log is written to a ringbuffer / circular buffer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_buffer. Ringbuffer is fixed size and its size is set by OPENWRT. If the ringbuffer is full, it starts overwriting the oldest data. So it means that the buffer will not be overflowed and it will not have any impact to the phantom operation.

TxRider said:
I'm getting this error every time I pull through my data into the Dashware program:

"Error locating required column's:
You must map a data column to the "<Required> \Data Running Time, Seconds" data type.

Thanks for any help !!

Ken Stovall

Having the same problem. Help please!

Never mind just figured it out. I'm using Apache Open Office and had to separate the columns by comma.

pilotbcm20 said:
TxRider said:
I'm getting this error every time I pull through my data into the Dashware program:

"Error locating required column's:
You must map a data column to the "<Required> \Data Running Time, Seconds" data type.

Thanks for any help !!

Ken Stovall

Having the same problem. Help please!

You must select a Logger Profile from the dropdown section. The only profile I have used that does work to some degree is the Flytrex logger profile. See below my basic results so far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPbbQw-Kgi0[/youtube]

Any chance that this app can be purchased for sideload?
I'm using a Kindle Fire Gen1, with Android 4.4. DJI Vision+ runs fine, but has to be sideloaded, of course.

you could email us.

DBeard said:
Any chance that this app can be purchased for sideload?
I'm using a Kindle Fire Gen1, with Android 4.4. DJI Vision+ runs fine, but has to be sideloaded, of course.

feedback from a phantom flyer from other forum:

"
I for one don't want any app that permanently adds software to the model and at least one of them does (the app with the 7th channel and Logger function).
"

thank you for keeping concerned to make everyone know our app Vision+ Utility. Feedback is very important for us to keep improve our app.

after discussing others concern about the preinstalled server program with our development team, the problem is easy to fix, we will add a option that allows user to remove the server program from the phantom in case his phantom need to sent back to DJI for warranty.

This feature will be available in next release.

We hope that you all phantom flyer understand our app more. Any feedback is welcome.

Nothing but a Straight Line on dashware synchronization map display. It seems like dashware is not reading the data from the csv file.

I pulled up the last working file that I had used and set them next to each other as a comparison. I did not see anything that would cause the file to not be read.

OCATCR, do you have any experience with this type of issue?

flyNfrank said:
Nothing but a Straight Line on dashware synchronization map display. It seems like dashware is not reading the data from the csv file.

I pulled up the last working file that I had used and set them next to each other as a comparison. I did not see anything that would cause the file to not be read.

Ditto. Sent him the CSV file. No response yet.

folks..just pick up a flytrex core 2..is it really worth the frustration and time wasting? :?

Ocatcr,

Thank you and your team for this app. It works awesome. Worked great for importing it into DashWare!! Everything seemed spot-on accurate except for the Speed (MPH) field. It seems to be exactly double... unless my P2V+ can really do 80+ mph. :D

I can send you my csv log if you wish.

mmn said:
flyNfrank said:

Ditto. Sent him the CSV file. No response yet.

we found that there is two rows with incorrect data printed in your csv file. after you removed it, it should work fine. the data sent to our app should be same as those sent to the DJI Vision app.

flyNfrank said:

yes. there are some rows with incorrect data printed in your csv file. after you removed it, it should work fine. the data sent to our app should be same as those sent to the DJI Vision app.

ocatcr said:
yes. there are some rows with incorrect data printed in your csv file. after you removed it, it should work fine. the data sent to our app should be same as those sent to the DJI Vision app.

Hm..used the app yesterday for a couple of flights and tried to sync it in dashware last night. It's not easy. Distances and speed seemed ok, I'm just having a hard time matching up the data with the video. Do I also need to remove 2 rows of data?

Brettly said:
ocatcr said:

Hm..used the app yesterday for a couple of flights and tried to sync it in dashware last night. It's not easy. Distances and speed seemed ok, I'm just having a hard time matching up the data with the video. Do I also need to remove 2 rows of data?

probably not. if you see a row like:

-2.85E+142 -1.19E+264 -2147483648 -2147483648 117.86 0 110273 7 93 -19649 -19456 23808 0

you need to remove it before importing to DASHWARE. the data sent to our app should be same as those sent to the DJI Vision app. be honest, we do not want to say something bad about DJI. but it seems...

kxkraze said:
Ocatcr,

Thank you and your team for this app. It works awesome. Worked great for importing it into DashWare!! Everything seemed spot-on accurate except for the Speed (MPH) field. It seems to be exactly double... unless my P2V+ can really do 80+ mph. :D

I can send you my csv log if you wish.

please emailed the original csv log generated by the app.

ocatcr said:
flyNfrank said:

Ok...so you have to know I'm able to read your mind on where these two rows are located. Where?

I updated the app today to the most recent version. Is this result from any new changes made to the app?

tizzl10 said:
folks..just pick up a flytrex core 2..is it really worth the frustration and time wasting? :?

Personally we do not own a Flytrex core. But this feedback brought up a flyaway case viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23464&p=215484#p215484 That is why you need to consider our app. Since Flytrex core stored the flight info to a SD card, if unfortunately your Phantom flyaway, there is no way for you to have the flight info back. On the other hand, our app records all the real time data (eg. GPS, altitude , battery level, IMU detail) to your android device. Those info is very useful for you to analyze why your Phantom operates abnoramlly.

flyNfrank said:
ocatcr said:
flyNfrank said:

Ok...so you have to know I'm able to read your mind on where these two rows are located. Where?

I updated the app today to the most recent version. Is this result from any new changes made to the app?

OCATCR.....Nevermind I found what you were referring to and made the changes to the file. It works as it use to now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z