Vision Props on a V1 Phantom.

Looks like my prop guards will be useless if I go to 9" props, any alternatives out there? Does the vision have guards as an option?

I've not been able to fly my quad for a few months due to darkness and generally being busy, but I'm getting back into it now.

Since I've last flown, the Vision has come out and threads like this have popped up - so my question is, what is the state of compatibility between the Vision props seen in this thread, and an original Phantom (so original that there's no version number on the box!)

I've currently got Tiger anti-gravity motors on the Phantom, which are keyed like the original Phantom motors.

With my FPV and gimbal on the craft (total of 1,143g) anything which gives me extra flight time has to be worth the expenditure!

gazchap said:
I've not been able to fly my quad for a few months due to darkness and generally being busy, but I'm getting back into it now.

Since I've last flown, the Vision has come out and threads like this have popped up - so my question is, what is the state of compatibility between the Vision props seen in this thread, and an original Phantom (so original that there's no version number on the box!)

I've currently got Tiger anti-gravity motors on the Phantom, which are keyed like the original Phantom motors.

With my FPV and gimbal on the craft (total of 1,143g) anything which gives me extra flight time has to be worth the expenditure!

The new self-tightening vision props work just fine on the threaded T-motors, though they can be a bit tight the first time or two you screw them on/off, if there's still any white paint left on your threads.

gDallasK said:
My own experience has been extra flight time of approximately one and a half minutes but my Phantom 1.1.1 (with Tiger Motors and Zenmuse) is a little less stable and prone to wandering than previously. I was very happy with my previous Graupners so I'm not sure yet whether I'll keep them. Also, take care when fitting them. I obviously didn't mount one correctly and it flew off within a few seconds of take-off (fortunately only six feet up and over grass). So no damage done.

I've gone back to the Graupners. Significantly better stability.

Re: Vision Props on a V1 Phantom

I try stock phantom vision 2 on my phantom v1.1.1,, firmware 4.02,,gimbal 2 axis
the behaviour is vey weird and scared :shock:
when take off is just climb very fast.. almost hit the top wall,,

I try my hand to lock the leg while flying for make sure the phantom is not climb fast,, some time look stable but some time just climb very fast too.
i'm curious is coz by vibration, the vibration is so big to the compass,, by see and touch the leg while flying

i try almost every gain configuration,, and try basic gain on phantom 2.. but never get it work
with stock phantom 1, fly very - very smooth
some one has same thing with me?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-Self-Tight ... 35d02f5b48

thanks

Non-original crappy props probably. The heavy vibrations will likely cause the sensors in the IMU to send out inadequate information to the NAZA causing all kinds of strange flight behaviour.

thanks big ben
yes thats posible
BUT i'm happy now :)
I try to balance just with stciker and looks smooth,,didn't see weird behaviour again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.