Vision plus with DYS 3axis gimball

Reaction score
Hi

since my gimball has been damaged and im planning to install DYS 3axis gimball.
i already disabled the plus gimball motors and only remaining is the camera itself.

instead of gopro on DYS, i will be using the original vision plus camera
on DYS

what do you think?

I don't think that's going to work. How will you control the camera? In PV2+ the camera's brains are in the board at the top of the gimbal. The camera body itself is just a lens and a sensor chip. The camera's power and data is fed through the ribbon connectors into the board. If you've removed all of that, the app will have nothing to connect to and you'll have no power for the camera. The board at the top of the gimbal is also where the micro-SD card slot is, so you'd also have nothing to record onto.

Perhaps I misunderstood your question but taking just the PV2+ camera body and strapping it to a different gimbal will just give you some weight. No images.

Tripnman said:
I don't think that's going to work. How will you control the camera? In PV2+ the camera's brains are in the board at the top of the gimbal. The camera body itself is just a lens and a sensor chip. The camera's power and data is fed through the ribbon connectors into the board. If you've removed all of that, the app will have nothing to connect to and you'll have no power for the camera. The board at the top of the gimbal is also where the micro-SD card slot is, so you'd also have nothing to record onto.

Perhaps I misunderstood your question but taking just the PV2+ camera body and strapping it to a different gimbal will just give you some weight. No images.

i already ordered DYS lets see if it will work :D

supertrooper said:
Can you take photos? Record Video? Does it still go to the SD Card?

yes recording/settings/others still can be controlled via your phone :-D
and recorded via the microSD attached in the vision plus gimball board

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl