Vision brushless gimbal

This and the better cheaper Rotorpixel brush less gimbal for the phantom have already been discussed in this active thread. No need to post another new thread on the same thing already being discussed.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4856

katherinnev21 said:
The best brushless gimbal ever StunningMovement brushless gimbal for the phantom, I bought it and works fantastic.
I think is really cheap and I have filmed a couple of footages that are really awesome, later on I going to post. Is made by an Australia Company.

http://www.stunningmovement.com.au/came ... lizer.html

And it's still got the same bogus review on that website :)

katherinnev21 said:
The best brushless gimbal ever StunningMovement brushless gimbal for the phantom, I bought it and works fantastic.
I think is really cheap and I have filmed a couple of footages that are really awesome, later on I going to post. Is made by an Australia Company.

http://www.stunningmovement.com.au/came ... lizer.html

Hmmm I dont mean to sound rude and it even pains me having to say this being an Aussie, but the stability of the image looks terrible. I noticed a bit of jump in it and it and omg all those wires. It looks really messy. Being Australian made I was really hoping to support the local product, but to me its still between rotorpixel and the 3D Taco (although that looks a bit messy with setting up).

Anyone who has upgraded to a third party gimbal who might have the following parts that they would be willing to sell ?

1. Micro servo motor
2. Screw to attach micro servo motor to plastic gear in camera housing
3. Plastic gear that goes in camera housing that attaches to brass gear in micro servo motor
4. Rubber cover that covers the screw in the side of the camera housing

Attachments

• camera pices.jpg
    camera pices.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 487
  • microservo.jpg
    microservo.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 507

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads