Video Resolution and range?

I don't get that option why is that? I am using android and latest FW on the drone and on the RC

Unfortunately I can't help you with that one. My setup won't work properly with the new app and I'm stuck with using a beta version that doesn't include the additions from the last 2 upgrades. Other then seeing the 720p, I'd say it is either now a non adjustable setting, or it is base off of a 720p, 1080p, ect....type setting?

Unfortunately I can't help you with that one. My setup won't work properly with the new app and I'm stuck with using a beta version that doesn't include the additions from the last 2 upgrades. Other then seeing the 720p, I'd say it is either now a non adjustable setting, or it is base off of a 720p, 1080p, ect....type setting?
All it allows me to configure is the video output on the HDMI meaning 50 or 60Mhz and HDMI video feed. I have the HDMI module installed. But there is no option to adajust any other setting. But when i corect Litchi app i can configure the video steam bit rate and the 2.4Ghz channel selection. How can others have the option and the latest DJIgo version not to have it?

All it allows me to configure is the video output on the HDMI meaning 50 or 60Mhz and HDMI video feed. I have the HDMI module installed. But there is no option to adajust any other setting. But when i corect Litchi app i can configure the video steam bit rate and the 2.4Ghz channel selection. How can others have the option and the latest DJIgo version not to have it?
Did the configuration option disappeared after you upgraded the app?

QUOTE=" bri anb87, post: 530329, member: 34159"]The other day it gave me the option of 10! Not sure what settings I was playing with but I can't find it anymore.[/QUOTE]

I got the solution from a guy at the DJI forum. Apparently if u switch the tablet or phone Language and Region settings to US English (mine was UK) the options appear! Dont know why is that and i would like to know but bottom line is it works.

There u go..

Attachments

• 1443260442872.jpg
    1443260442872.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 223
Are you connected to phantom with RC, app and phantom on and connected?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So in order to lower the transmission quality I would need to change the settings on my ipad to US?

Are you connected to phantom with RC, app and phantom on and connected?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
No i was not just switch the setting of the tablet before u conect

So in order to lower the transmission quality I would need to change the settings on my ipad to US?
Under language and region try changing the region. I cant use my ipad2 with the dji go is not supported so i am using an android tablet from huawei

Did the configuration option disappeared after you upgraded the app?

QUOTE=" bri anb87, post: 530329, member: 34159"]The other day it gave me the option of 10! Not sure what settings I was playing with but I can't find it anymore.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. It was well after I upgraded the app. I'll try to look again today to see if I can find it.

I don't think so. It was well after I upgraded the app. I'll try to look again today to see if I can find it.[/QUOTE]
Its all clear now. Its the regional settings, u need to switch the region to US

I don't think so. It was well after I upgraded the app. I'll try to look again today to see if I can find it.
Its all clear now. Its the regional settings, u need to switch the region to US[/QUOTE]

It looks like you're much closer to getting things figured out. Just know that if you do select 4Mps instead of 6Mps it will help to improve range overall. However, doing the 32 channel mod will REALLY help. Then add David W's WindSurfer antenna mod, or a DBS antenna and enjoy big time performance at a very minimal cost. You can't beat the price on either setup.

Its all clear now. Its the regional settings, u need to switch the region to US

It looks like you're much closer to getting things figured out. Just know that if you do select 4Mps instead of 6Mps it will help to improve range overall. However, doing the 32 channel mod will REALLY help. Then add David W's WindSurfer antenna mod, or a DBS antenna and enjoy big time performance at a very minimal cost. You can't beat the price on either setup.[/QUOTE]
I have the itelite DBS antenna already and is great i have pushed the bird with it in the past a very very long way... without losing a single bar of RxTx . The channel mode i would like to explore further i saw instructions some ware so i will do it today but i am not sure it will help much as the 2.4Ghz is used for wifi too at these channels?

The channel mode i would like to explore further i saw instructions some ware so i will do it today but i am not sure it will help much as the 2.4Ghz is used for wifi too at these channels?

If you are starting to argue someones help and advice, then mine will stop here. Otherwise, get yourself on channel 32 at 400ft and go enjoy some scenery.

If you are starting to argue someones help and advice, then mine will stop here. Otherwise, get yourself on channel 32 at 400ft and go enjoy some scenery.
I did not argue i just asked a question so that i understand better. I will must definitely try the hack and i thank u for trying to help out, much appreciate it. But if you have more info if the wifi routers transmit in these channels too please do share.

Done thanks flyNfrank and all

Attachments

• 1443302420170.jpg
    1443302420170.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 203
Do I have to keep it on a specific channel or can I leave it on auto after the hack?
U can choose auto after the hack but in auto u cant choose a video stream speed. However i am trying to undertand what is this hack exactly achieving and what are the extra channels used for in consumer wireless applications as i read Wi-Fi 2.4ghz go up to channel 14. So what is 15 to 32 used for? And what are the regulations in the country that i fly on these channels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic