video recording time

Reaction score
Greetings fellow flyers,
I am new at this and becoming quite comfortable with the piloting aspect......I have a question regarding recording time....my Phantom SE will only record up to 1:47 seconds......tried to record in 4K, didn't record anything! Went back to normal record resulting same.....1:47 seconds, any help would be greatly appreciated!

What type of memory card are you using? Perhaps the write speed of the card isn't fast enough before the buffer fills up.

Reactions: Neon Euc
64gb but I will pull it out and see the quality, thanks!
It's not the size but the speed that matters. The SanDisk Extreme Pro cards or equal in write speed should be used.

What type of memory card are you using? Perhaps the write speed of the card isn't fast enough before the buffer fills up.
All of you are correct, I did indeed pull the card out and realized I put in a CHEAP Taiwanese card, clearly these are the cards that are sold on ebay (buyer beware!)
I replaced with a 64gb SanDisk and all is well! I am glad I joined this forum and a big thankyou to those who responded!

All of you are correct, I did indeed pull the card out and realized I put in a CHEAP Taiwanese card, clearly these are the cards that are sold on ebay (buyer beware!)
I replaced with a 64gb SanDisk and all is well! I am glad I joined this forum and a big thankyou to those who responded!
Anytime! Fly safe!

If it's a cheapy, it might be a 1gb that they fooled into looking like a 64gb card. Very common. I would try and copying a large file to the card and seeing if it goes.

I put the Taiwanese SD card right where it belongs, in the garbage! I have experience this problem before, I record high Def music and a while back I decided to take a chance and buy one of these, sure enough, couldn't put the amount of music on it I thought it could handle. DO NOT PURCHASE MICRO SD CARDS ON EBAY! I recommend either Amazon or B & H Photo.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT