Video of Viaduct - edited to the music

Reaction score
Hi

This is my latest video of these two viaducts in Derbyshire. I wanted to do something a little different to what i was doing before which was always fading between each clip. So this one moves from clip to clip in time with the music. i really like it.

Comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks for watching.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Clapper and tevek
Hi

This is my latest video of these two viaducts in Derbyshire. I wanted to do something a little different to what i was doing before which was always fading between each clip. So this one moves from clip to clip in time with the music. i really like it.

Nice footage and editing. Pleasing to see interesting subject matter for a change instead of corn fields and housing estates.

Reactions: Green Phantom
Nice footage and editing. Pleasing to see interesting subject matter for a change instead of corn fields and housing estates.

thanks, nice to hear good feedback.

haha yeh i hate when i see people upload videos of say first flights and its just randomly around houses ha.

Got more ideas/content in the pipeline

thanks, nice to hear good feedback.

haha yeh i hate when i see people upload videos of say first flights and its just randomly around houses ha.

Got more ideas/content in the pipeline
Look forward to seeing your work, I can fly a drone but my filming efforts are rubbish. Need people like your good self to teach me!

Look forward to seeing your work, I can fly a drone but my filming efforts are rubbish. Need people like your good self to teach me!
cheers for the great comment, honestly not heard anyone say they are looking forward to seeing more :)

well you never know i may do a tutorial in the future. All i can say is please subscribe to keep up to date with my videos. Thanks again

Reactions: tevek
Hi

Nice flying and music choice. I noticed a bit of jerkiness in the opening scene and wonder if that's real or just a compression issue with YouTube.

Nice flying and music choice. I noticed a bit of jerkiness in the opening scene and wonder if that's real or just a compression issue with YouTube.

Thanks.
Yeh watching it back i can see the jerkiness too in the foreground, maybe it's the frame rate? Shame the 3 Standard can't do 1080p at 60fps instead of the 30

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic