Favourite Drone Video

Reaction score
So whats your favourite drone video youve made so far?

I hace a few so its been hard to choose but narrowed it down to a slightly earlier video from 6 months ago and then my latest video.

This was my favourite, people really like the music in this one:

This is my latest favourite. Just love the music choice and some nice low shots:

Thanks for watching and comments welcome of my videos choice and also whats yours?
Andy

Reactions: Ken Nash and OOO
Unusable footage and nothing special but this one was my most difficult fly ever. It was an unforgettable experience :)

A few weeks ago, we went to fim this ground hole (250 meters deep, 5 meters wide). The drone was launched in ATTI mode. My eyes were on the drone and I never looked at the RC screen during the entire flight. I had to constantly play with both sticks to prevent drifting and hitting the roof or side walls. After 10 hours of hiking in the snow and 6 hours of driving, I had only this footage. The name says it all! Failed Filming Mission :)

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, we went to fim this ground hole (250 meters deep, 5 meters wide). The drone was launched in ATTI mode. My eyes were on the drone and I never looked at the RC screen during the entire flight. I had to constantly play with both sticks to prevent drifting and hitting the roof or side walls. After 10 hours of hiking in the snow and 6 hours of driving, I had only this footage. The name say itself. Failed Filming Mission :)

ohhh i see. I havnt used the drone in atti mode apart from when i was under a bridge and it lost gps and i hated it haha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT