Video help needed

Reaction score
Okay today I made epic flight on my p3s. Got almost 7000ft using stock equipment only no mods. Made sure I was recording the entire time. The problem is. I recorded in 2.7k. I have no problems watching the video on my computer at all. But trying to transfer it to edit for a visible movie file I don't know what to do. I tried to sync iTunes to my iPad. Air and it says can't sync as it can't be played on my iPad. Not sure if I can do it on my iPhone 6 either. They are saved as mov files. Anyway to convert them to play on my iPad. Or how can input them on the dji go app I order to edit Into a movie file. I got some great footage and I don't want to lose it. Please help. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you have a Mac laptop or iMac? If so use iMovie. If not use a converter and make it an MP4. There should also be a 720p copy on your device you used to fly with. Look in the go app for it. ;)

No. Using window 10 pc. I do have Imovie but for some reason I can't even sync it to my iPhone. It can read it. It creates a home movie. No copy on my go app. Normally it does. But since like a dummy I choose 2.7k. It told me to copy from sd card to view. Which I did by placing it in my card ready. Copied it to iTunes. I guess I will look for iMovie for Windows. Or s converter program. Any recommendations?

I only speak Mac. :D
The Go app records a version if you set it to. Check in the go app... open it and choose 'library' at the bottom of it before you click the camera button.

This is really disturbing if I can't use the hd images. Why have the capabilities. I converted some to MP4. But they still will not sync with my iPhone. They are in iTunes taking up space.

Win 10 does not come with all of the decoders needed, it is likely you will need to find the codec. I had a similar issue with mine Win10 machine.
Suggest you consider Adobe Premiere Elements as your editor, make certain your graphics and processor can handle the video load.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl