Video damage.

Hello and WELCOME to our forum @franciscofrompanama

I can't help you but I wanted to welcome you to our forum :) It's nice to see members from other countries here on the forum.

Good luck and safe flights :)

Allen

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
"Honest"........You were flying over all them people and No One Seems to ever Look UP !..wow that's a amazing inside flight for sure....My self i don't think i'll ever do that though ! and IF that drone is under warranty.......I think its un fixable By you and you need to contact Dji and send it back with a video link so they can see whats going on....thats a bad camera.for sure...let US know what you end up doing.

"Honest"........You were flying over all them people and No One Seems to ever Look UP !..wow that's a amazing inside flight for sure....My self i don't think i'll ever do that though ! and IF that drone is under warranty.......I think its un fixable By you and you need to contact Dji and send it back with a video link so they can see whats going on....thats a bad camera.for sure...let US know what you end up doing.
Thanks for your words, I have to send it back to dji for sure, I thing the same as you: it's a camera problem, but the drone its perfect, don t have crash or anything else.

Thanks for your words, I have to send it back to dji for sure, I thing the same as you: it's a camera problem, but the drone its perfect, don t have crash or anything else.

Sending it back and letting DJI figure it out is by far your vest option since it seems to be a rare problem.

Good call :)

Sending it back and letting DJI figure it out is by far your vest option since it seems to be a rare problem.

Good call :)

Hello friends, I resolve the problem whit a new ribbon cable, I charge this part and the drone works perfect!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72