Very loud beeping - trying to update firmware

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Pro.......trying to update firmware

This is a new one on me, I've done many firmware updates but this is crazy. Downloaded the latest version and started. The Phantom is beeping very loud, almost screaming. What am I doing wrong? I've tried it 3 times now and get the same result, after 30 minutes nothing happens.......text file says updating. Remote says weak transmission signal

Edit, with or without the card in with the firmware update the beeping is very loud

Edit again, I decided to wipe the card clean AGAIN and download the firmware again. Even though it screamed for 10 minutes....I had to put it outside it finally worked. Really strange, I've never had that issue at all in the past

Last edited:
Reactions: FASTFJR
Try installing the firmware again by following these instructions exactly. If your Phantom starts beeping loudly again, let it continue until it stops.

Thanks, yea I don't know what was up. I started all over again and.......got the loud beeping but after a while it stop and the firmware was updated. In all the years I've been doing this, this was the first time I had an issue

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj