Very annoying neighbor next door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Newbieguy
Me ? I’ve been in my apartment for the past 7 years , the annoying neighbor moved in 10 months ago .

Yeah JoJo, stay put. You might want to take N017RW’s advice (post #16) about documenting each encounter with this neighbor for future reference by you, the landlord, or the local police in an effort to prove your point of this harassment if it comes to that. Any witness accounts from neighbors, friends or boyfriend should be included also. Good luck.

Yes, you missed something... It's in the sub-forum of "Off Topic".

No correlation required
Was moved to OT but not started in OT.;)

I'm speaking in generalities. Women let things brother them more. When things bother you, they EAT YOU UP. Women are good at noticing little stabs and jabs. Like a look, smell or the way something is said. Quit playing games with her. She has you under her control, get free.You egg each other on and it will never stop. If you want to be nasty, ignore her. Not in a mean way! That is one thing women hate. Just live your life and don't let her bother you. No matter who she gossips to. They know who she is, ( a drunk). Your reputation will speak for it's self. Don't worry what people think. GET ON WITH LIFE. BE FREE.

Reactions: Newbieguy
Who knows the rest of the story but if she has been acting the way she describes as to her retaliatory measures they simply have a feud going.

The neighbor sounds ill and may have a disease so treating her in-kind will only escalate these type situations.

Documenting your compliance of the rules and common neighborly courtesy will be the best defense should the neighbor begin calling the police, which is what I would hope for.

They will soon learn who the offending party is and a documentation 'trail' will be developed.
That’s a great idea . Thank you ! I have 7 other neighbors that experienced this crazy lady being mean to me and they all agree that she is harassing me .

Yeah JoJo, stay put. You might want to take N017RW’s advice (post #16) about documenting each encounter with this neighbor for future reference by you, the landlord, or the local police in an effort to prove your point of this harassment if it comes to that. Any witness accounts from neighbors, friends or boyfriend should be included also. Good luck.
Thank you ! I will start documenting her behavior towards me and I have 7 other neighbors that saw how she is treating me .

That’s a great idea . Thank you ! I have 7 other neighbors that experienced this crazy lady being mean to me and they all agree that she is harassing me .

Well if you have community support from 7 neighbors then you should document these occurrences and write the landlord as a group. Video your encounters when possible and be sure to be courteous so your video does not put you in an aggressive light. These issues can take time to correct so you need a 'trail' of evidence to develop a 'case'.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I'm speaking in generalities. Women let things brother them more. When things bother you, they EAT YOU UP. Women are good at noticing little stabs and jabs. Like a look, smell or the way something is said. Quit playing games with her. She has you under her control, get free.You egg each other on and it will never stop. If you want to be nasty, ignore her. Not in a mean way! That is one thing women hate. Just live your life and don't let her bother you. No matter who she gossips to. They know who she is, ( a drunk). Your reputation will speak for it's self. Don't worry what people think. GET ON WITH LIFE. BE FREE.
Hi there ! I agree with you but here is where I’m coming from ; I’ve been ignoring this lady for 5 months now ! It went from her asking me nicely at 5pm to go inside my apartment to now , her being mean to me , complaining to the landlord about me ( or I should say my
Candles ) taking pictures of me , slaming her door million times within 10 minutes ( she is giving me signs that I should leave my balcony ) and also complaining to other neighbors about me , right in front of me ! I’ve been ignoring this behavior and walking away for months now and she is getting worst . So I though maybe by acting annoying she will leave me alone because I’ve been an easy target that would walk away for months now . All I want to do it to be left alone . That’s all .

And when I say “my candles” I mean 2 candles that I have on for about 2 hours a day .

Many lease agreements will have clauses about no 'noxious' (or similar) activities which deprive you enjoyment of your unit.

This sounds like what you're describing so it's very important you don't get involved in a tit-for-tat exchange because then you are no better.

Get a Facebook account and post there. This is a Phantom Pilot forum. [emoji850]

Get a Facebook account and post there. This is a Phantom Pilot forum. [emoji850]

Might want to check the forum you’re in... This is actually the “off-topic” forum. Now that you posted, you’re probably subscribed to this thread too. LOL

Hi there ! I have a problem with my neighbor. She lives right next door to my at the apartment complex . She has a problem with me and makes me feel very uncomfortable . One day she decided to hate me and I need to fight back without being nasty . Her bedroom window is like 3 feet away from my front door because I have a corner apartment . So she’s been coming outside of her apartment at 5pm asking me nicely to move from the balcony that the entire complex shares because I am too loud while sitting with another neighbor talking and she needs to get up in the morning to go to work . She goes to work at 7am but gets up at 3am because she needs to get drank before she goes in . I was feeling bad so I would just go inside my apartment . I’m not even loud and after her constantly asking me to leave I started to feel like I’m in jail ... Then she started to get nasty with me . She would come outside and say “ you are keeping me up again and you need to leave “ I would just ignore her and keep talking to my other neighbor . Then , she started to complain to the owner of the apartment complex ( right in front of me ) about the candle smell in my apartment because she is allergic to perfume smells . I was shocked ! I am following my lease ! I can have whatever smell in my apartment that I want ! When she opens her door it smells like old nasty alcohol and I do not complain about it ! She goes around the neighbors and complains about me to them ! Meanwhile , she is a drunk ! The owner asked me to get rid of my candles so I bought a water humidifier and put a lot of perfume drops in it and put it by my window which is right by my front door and put a fan in that blows out so she can smell it . I also have been spraying her screen door with the perfume when I walk by it . The owner told her that I can Ben outside talking till 10 o clock so she can’t complain about it . I recently started to turn on my blander right by my hallway, her bedroom because we share that wall . I am just so done with her pickin on me and I want to be left alone ! The owner even offered her a different apartment and she said no. Please give me some advices of what to do to be more annoying . Thank you !
If what you say about the drinking is true, be smart and help her hang herself. You apparently are well aware of her schedule. Set her up for a DUI. That will take the wind out of her sails and possibly cause her to moooove. It is very expensive if she can even get out of jail. Be creative and learn her schedule and report that a car matching hers almost ran you off the road or something. ANYTHING to get her pulled over. DO NOT call a cop and tell him/her you want to get your drunk neighbor arrested for a DUI. All the dummies try that and it does not work. Good luck. The advise from the tail number guy in Palm Beach was good. In a war don't trifle with idiots with childish pranks. Go in for the kill. I am not kidding. I had a drunk neighbor across the street harass me for years and looking back I should have just run him over on his bicycle with my 4 wheel drive.

Kinda violate are ya Kirby .

And yes this is OT but I think Dear Abby might be better to handle this issue the OP has than some of you
and It stops here . We have enough hate in this world already than to read about it here .
This is CLOSED and if you have a issue with that feel free to message me or an Admin about it .

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor