Very annoying neighbor next door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there ! I have a problem with my neighbor. She lives right next door to my at the apartment complex . She has a problem with me and makes me feel very uncomfortable . One day she decided to hate me and I need to fight back without being nasty . Her bedroom window is like 3 feet away from my front door because I have a corner apartment . So she’s been coming outside of her apartment at 5pm asking me nicely to move from the balcony that the entire complex shares because I am too loud while sitting with another neighbor talking and she needs to get up in the morning to go to work . She goes to work at 7am but gets up at 3am because she needs to get drank before she goes in . I was feeling bad so I would just go inside my apartment . I’m not even loud and after her constantly asking me to leave I started to feel like I’m in jail ... Then she started to get nasty with me . She would come outside and say “ you are keeping me up again and you need to leave “ I would just ignore her and keep talking to my other neighbor . Then , she started to complain to the owner of the apartment complex ( right in front of me ) about the candle smell in my apartment because she is allergic to perfume smells . I was shocked ! I am following my lease ! I can have whatever smell in my apartment that I want ! When she opens her door it smells like old nasty alcohol and I do not complain about it ! She goes around the neighbors and complains about me to them ! Meanwhile , she is a drunk ! The owner asked me to get rid of my candles so I bought a water humidifier and put a lot of perfume drops in it and put it by my window which is right by my front door and put a fan in that blows out so she can smell it . I also have been spraying her screen door with the perfume when I walk by it . The owner told her that I can Ben outside talking till 10 o clock so she can’t complain about it . I recently started to turn on my blander right by my hallway, her bedroom because we share that wall . I am just so done with her pickin on me and I want to be left alone ! The owner even offered her a different apartment and she said no. Please give me some advices of what to do to be more annoying . Thank you !

Wow,,get a dog or mayby a drum set,,that sad though should be friends living that close,hope you can sort something out

If your initial actions were within your lease agreement and ‘normal’ activity you should maintain your lifestyle and ignore it.
Your passive-aggression and going out of your way to annoy is a bit immature.
Life is short and you’re wasiting bits of it.

Hi there ! I know what you’re saying , I’ve been trying for 5 months now to ignore her and I shouldn’t feel uncomfortable being outside of my door and Im just done being harassed . Im a nice , quiet person and usually everybody loves me . I’m just trying to have fun while being annoying which is outside of my comfort zone to be annoying , but by ignoring her for few months , her behavior gotten worst . I don’t know what to do so she can leave me alone . She even started to take pictures of me , right in front of me and walking away . It’s really uncomfortable to live like that and I’m trying to figure out what to do so she can stop so I thought if I was annoying she would finally leave me alone .

If your initial actions were within your lease agreement and ‘normal’ activity you should maintain your lifestyle and ignore it.
Your passive-aggression and going out of your way to annoy is a bit immature.
Life is short and you’re wasiting bits of it.
Hi there ! I know what you’re saying , I’ve been trying for 5 months now to ignore her and I shouldn’t feel uncomfortable being outside of my door and Im just done being harassed . Im a nice , quiet person and usually everybody loves me . I’m just trying to have fun while being annoying which is outside of my comfort zone to be annoying , but by ignoring her for few months , her behavior gotten worst . I don’t know what to do so she can leave me alone . She even started to take pictures of me , right in front of me and walking away . It’s really uncomfortable to live like that and I’m trying to figure out what to do so she can stop so I thought if I was annoying she would finally leave me alone .

Maybe a barking dog recording at high volume occasionally will warp her brain........especially when you don’t have a dog.

Good luck with her moving to another apartment. Or another state.[emoji12]
Hi ! I though of that too but my neighbor next door , on the other side of me , is blind and has a guide dog and I would hate to cause any issues for them .

Hi ! I though of that too but my neighbor next door , on the other side of me , is blind and has a guide dog and I would hate to cause any issues for them .

Yeah, I agree with you on that......didn’t know about the blind neighbor and their guide dog. Still gotta wonder why your other neighbor is so dead set on being such a problem for you. I hope you get it worked out somehow.

U neighbor need a boyfriend... So she does not get bored and picking on you.

Still gotta wonder why your other neighbor is so dead set on being such a problem for you. I hope you get it worked out somehow.

Who knows the rest of the story but if she has been acting the way she describes as to her retaliatory measures they simply have a feud going.

The neighbor sounds ill and may have a disease so treating her in-kind will only escalate these type situations.

Documenting your compliance of the rules and common neighborly courtesy will be the best defense should the neighbor begin calling the police, which is what I would hope for.

They will soon learn who the offending party is and a documentation 'trail' will be developed.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Wow!! Maybe I missed something, but I don’t see the correlation between this and phantom pilots.

Yes, you missed something... It's in the sub-forum of "Off Topic".

No correlation required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic