Value of a Used P4 Advanced

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a used Phantom 4 advanced to use for a little while and be able to resell for more. As I am not very familiar with values of phantoms I am posting here as to advice on what is a fair price for a good condition used phantom 4 with 3 batteries, case, and other accessories if it were to be resold for more. Especially considering that the P5 is just around the corner.... The seller claims this "Phantom 4 Executive Kit" was purchased new in 2017 for $2,749...

Does anyone here have any ideas as to what might be a fair price for a used one of these?

Many thanks.

Does anyone here have any ideas as to what might be a fair price for a used one of these?
Check eBay. Using the filters on the left side of the site, you can show items that have recently been sold. That'll give you a good idea of what you can charge.

Reactions: caleb1
Check eBay. Using the filters on the left side of the site, you can show items that have recently been sold. That'll give you a good idea of what you can charge.

Thanks for the reply.

I checked ebay, and couldn't find any used ones that were marked sold at first glance, but many of the used ones for sale are asking between $500 and $700 without many accessories or batteries. Estimating batteries worth about $65 that makes an additional $130, so I might be able to sell a bundle for around $650ish, so I should probably aim to pay no more than $500 if I want to make a good profit.

If anyone else has any advice to give regarding this, any more input is appreciated!

Thanks.

I just picked up a regular Phantom 4 locally for $600. It only had two batteries, but came with a range extender and lens filters that make up some of the cost of a battery.
The advantage of a local purchase is the ability to try before you buy.
I think if you bought for $600 you would be lucky to make much profit on the resell but would be a good deal if you can get it for your target $500-$525.
a0afc30c2a313a5ee683da295aa861ea.jpg

Reactions: caleb1

Thanks for the link.

I just picked up a regular Phantom 4 locally for $600. It only had two batteries, but came with a range extender and lens filters that make up some of the cost of a battery.
The advantage of a local purchase is the ability to try before you buy.
I think if you bought for $600 you would be lucky to make much profit on the resell but would be a good deal if you can get it for your target $500-$525.
a0afc30c2a313a5ee683da295aa861ea.jpg

I agree with you. I am going to aim for $500 - $525 like you said. Yes I am planning to buy locally from offer up.

I know it's a change of subject, this a phantom 3. Is this worth placing a bid? looks like an incredible deal to be it has 4 batteries.
Phantom 3 Advanced with 4 batteries, 2 chargers & extras - Excellent Condition | eBay

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT