Utah, USA, Badlands

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
After much research, I located and photographed some areas in Utah that I was seeking for months. This is truly nowhere. I flew 12000 horizontal feet from the road's end over fairly inaccessible areas. Required 38% of my battery just to return to home, which it did just fine, to my great joy. Phantom 4 Pro, thank you.

After much research, I located and photographed some areas in Utah that I was seeking for months. This is truly nowhere. I flew 12000 horizontal feet from the road's end over fairly inaccessible areas. Required 38% of my battery just to return to home, which it did just fine, to my great joy. Phantom 4 Pro, thank you.

View attachment 111914
Very nice looks like a sand picture in a frame,:)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Yep, there is nothing there that looks like real land. That's a coffee table top. Just kidding JeffreyS. I think you need something else in the picture to make it look real, a low flying plane or a river. It hard to see depth or dimensions.

Yep, there is nothing there that looks like real land. That's a coffee table top. Just kidding JeffreyS. I think you need something else in the picture to make it look real, a low flying plane or a river. It hard to see depth or dimensions.

WV, I had no intention of having it look real. With no element included to establish scale or size, it becomes abstract and meets my creative desires.

DFerguson, I was flying off a tall mesa cliff and down into the lower badlands. This image was made approx. -225 feet below and 12000' from my home point.

Last edited:
Reactions: WV. Rootman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20