Using A Phantom 4 Pro (Non Plus) Controller With A Phantom 4 Pro Plus Air Craft

Reaction score
I have a chance to purchase used Phantom 4 Plus Aircraft that comes with a Phantom 4 Pro (non plus) controller.
Does any one know of any issues that I may encounter?

I do know that I can use the Go4 App to set the controller to the aircraft of my choice.
Just wondering if any one has attempted this and experienced any undesirable side effects.

The 300E/F remotes are interchangeable. Only difference is the built-in screen on the 300E. Just relink the new one if not done already. Make SURE the non-screen is a 300F remote.
I switch all my P4 models between the Pro remotes regularly. They even fly the standard P4.
No problems, link enjoy.

Following Capital KO's advice as above, I bought a 300F controller to use with my Phantom 4Adv (same as the Pro except no backward obstacle sensors) after having originally bought the controller with the built in screen (300E). They work great as he says.

Thank you guys for all of the replies.

How about that.

Poet and didn't know it.
The 300E/F remotes are interchangeable. Only difference is the built-in screen on the 300E. Just relink the new one if not done already. Make SURE the non-screen is a 300F remote.
I switch all my P4 models between the Pro remotes regularly. They even fly the standard P4.
No problems, link enjoy.
Great advice!
Thank You!

Well guys, I thought that I knew how to select different craft in the dji go 4 app.
I do not see this option anywhere.
I have found it before but an evil genie has stolen it.
As mush as I hate to ask this question, where do I choose a different model of craft in the dji go 4 app?

Well guys, I thought that I knew how to select different craft in the dji go 4 app.
I do not see this option anywhere.
I have found it before but an evil genie has stolen it.
As mush as I hate to ask this question, where do I choose a different model of craft in the dji go 4 app?
Isn't it on the very first screen, before you click "Go Fly"?...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic