USB connection issues

Reaction score
Hello, my phantom vision 2 lost wifi connection and I could have control until was completely down. Now I would like to see under the NAZA M software version 2 and I cannot get connection through the USB cable. Do I need to turn on the phantom and the RC or only need to turn on the phantom.

Many thanks in advance

Hi I have already installed the DJI drivers and also I have turned on the RC and phanton. Leds in phanton are intermitent in yellow .
The user guide said switch on the transmitter and then power on the autopilot system. What is the autopilot system?

May be my mistake is there?

I am still with no usb connection and i have tried in differents PCs.
I have some questions if somebody can help
1) do i need to have the phantom in a special position ( lights colours ) before usb connection to NAZA?
2) i have seen other post regarding USB problems and i am having the driver installed and give authorization to windows every time that I am openning the application. Do i need to do anything else?
3) i am not having wifi connection between the phantom and range extender. I was trying to see the problem using the usb connection and the NAZA sw. Is there any other way to solve it?

Many Thanks for all the answers received.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl