USB connect controller to tablet

Reaction score
On the Phantom 3 4k controller there's a micro USB port, Wich I understand comes with this particular model. I'm confused about wether I can connect via WiFi to my tablet, or connect with this USB port. I also understand the 4k model is just a standard model with a camera and controller upgrade. With that said, will the DJI app work properly, not at all, or faster via USB, from my controller to my tablet?

On the Phantom 3 4k controller there's a micro USB port, Wich I understand comes with this particular model. I'm confused about wether I can connect via WiFi to my tablet, or connect with this USB port. I also understand the 4k model is just a standard model with a camera and controller upgrade. With that said, will the DJI app work properly, not at all, or faster via USB, from my controller to my tablet?
Hi p34k wifi only,micro port can be used for remote firmware update and some say it charges your phone,cant say i have ever plugged anything in mine ,yes djigo app works fine

Hi p34k wifi only,micro port can be used for remote firmware update and some say it charges your phone,cant say i have ever plugged anything in mine ,yes djigo app works fine

Thanks for the info. Any chance you could also link to documentation on that?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20