upgrade v1.11.2

Reaction score
I was not able to fly until I upgraded the software from v1.10.9 to v1.11.2
I uploaded the new version but was unable to get a success message. So I started
over by reformatting the card and I get the report that says could not replace the bin
file as it is already in there. I am reluctant to fly with out the success message. Is it possible
to completely erase the current file and start over or revert to a previous version?
Thanks for any info on this.

Reactions: Jack54
I was not able to fly until I upgraded the software from v1.10.9 to v1.11.2
I uploaded the new version but was unable to get a success message. So I started
over by reformatting the card and I get the report that says could not replace the bin
file as it is already in there. I am reluctant to fly with out the success message. Is it possible
to completely erase the current file and start over or revert to a previous version?
Thanks for any info on this.
Welcome to the forum.

Can you post your RESULT_AB file or your LOG_AB file.

Also, you can try the force reinstall process to see if you are able to reinstall 1.11.20 (see video below).

Make sure you understand the changes related to AC FW 1.11.20. It was released in July 2017 and introduced forced flight restrictions similar to beginner mode if you haven't "registered" your app with DJI. Click here for more info.

I wish I had NOT updated my FW to 1.11.20 in July '17... I bought my p3p the first week of that month and didn't know any better at the time.

Now I'm too lazy to go through the whole process of trying to revert!... and I get a flysafe database message every time I open GO.

Solution: Use Litchi instead, it's better anyway... :)

Welcome to the forum.

Can you post your RESULT_AB file or your LOG_AB file.

Also, you can try the force reinstall process to see if you are able to reinstall 1.11.20 (see video below).

Make sure you understand the changes related to AC FW 1.11.20. It was released in July 2017 and introduced forced flight restrictions similar to beginner mode if you haven't "registered" your app with DJI. Click here for more info.

I watched the video and followed the instructions. The LED blinked only for a few moments then went solid
green. I am still getting the same message. I have attached the Result file. Is it possible to go back to a previous version of software that would not have any of the restrictions and is known to be reliable.
If it is possible to use an older version what seems to be to one that most people use.

Thanks for your assistance.

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 125

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20