P4 Firmware Updated to V01.03.06.00 now I have to log in to fly?

Reaction score
I'm a new owner of a P4P Pro+ and I recently updated the firmware on the drone and its radio. Upon completion, it notified me the I will have limited range and altitude until I log in. So, my question is how do I do that in the field? I can possibly see how it's done with a cell phone but my radio has the built in monitor.

After you login, the DJI GO app will remember you're logged in until you manually log out or reinstall the DJI GO app.

If you know you're not going to be anywhere near an Internet connection when out flying, then it's best to fire up DJI GO before you head out to make sure you're logged in. If you need to log in when you're out flying, you can setup a hotspot on your mobile phone and connect to it via Wi-Fi from the P4P+ remote controller.

Thanks for the info. I would've never figured it out. I'm very new to this kind of aircraft. I've been flying R/C for a while but I've never experienced anything like this bird. Makes me feel like a total amateur again.

You're welcome!

This site is a great Phantom resource. Stop back if you have any other questions :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj