Updated DJI Go. Do I need to update my bird?

simple enough to test. go fly and see if it behaves as you'd expect.

It had been raining here a week. Cleared up today so I definitely will try it out. Super bummed about that update in the app though. I had a good thing going keeping it where it was.

It will prompt you upon start up to update all the firmware, RC etc, but you can still fly as normal if you wish.

Oh yes I've avoided updates before. I guess my biggest concern was running iOS 8.4 with it. Would hate to have to update literally everything bc the app was. But the test later today will let me know. Will keep you posted. Thanks

If you had taken up backup of your iPad mini, I'm sure you can get your old app back with little care else your repo will also be updated to newer app.

If you had taken up backup of your iPad mini, I'm sure you can get your old app back with little care else your repo will also be updated to newer app.
Well aware of that as well. Literally only use the iPad for Phantom nothing else. So not much to back up since my flights and records are synced. Hence don't have a backup. Thanks for the suggestion though

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl