Update P4P RC?

You should see the update prompt in the camera view for the RC.

As Kman stated, you may not get an "RC update" notice until you finish the drone update first.

Do you really mean you aren't getting the "firmware update required" message? If that's the case, try restarting the Go4 app. If you are sure you have an internet connection with your smart device (preferably through a home wifi access point, not through the cellular connection) and it's still not giving you the "firmware required message" on the home screen of the GO4 app, shut everything down, OFF. Reboot everything and try again.

I assume you have compared the firmware version shown in the ABOUT section of the GO4 app, right? What version does this show on the craft and RC?
Thank you soooooo much! You're awesome!

Everything looks good now! Now says latest firmware! Should I go ahead and recalibrate IMU and VPS?

I didn't calibrate my IMU yet. A lot of people were having trouble with it, so I'm holding off until DJI fixes whatever issues are causing it to fail.

Reactions: KingDad1985
Good plan :)

Hey guys, does the new P4P take an SD card? Or is it still Micro SD? Thought I heard it had changed or something. Maybe just that it now accepts 128gb card only?

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Hey guys, does the new P4P take an SD card? Or is it still Micro SD? Thought I heard it had changed or something. Maybe just that it now accepts 128gb card only?
like he said...micro sd and it's up to 128gb now...64 & 128 support exfat...( longer file runs w/o a break ;-)

I see it in the camera view and when I press it and go into details it shows me this pic
HI I had the same issue, but only diff is I changed to a 128GB card after trying multiple restarts etc nothing worked so read in another forum that use the original card if this happens. Changed back to orininal and update picked up right away after restarting.

It looks like in my case it has something in original sd card that is required for the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4