*up*grading to .509

Thank you
Hello I recently received a P4P+ which hasn't been used much since it was unboxed a few years ago. Reading through this thread I relised it was probably a mistake to let the thing update, but I've since reverted back to the .bin file in question. I'm wondering where I can find more details about which version of assistant I'd need? Thanks for your time.

it was probably a mistake to let the thing update
Depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. Research is best prior to any update. I also recently acquired a p4p built in January of 2017 that had never been activated knowing that it would be on a very old firmware(.0304)and would be able to then decide which firmware I would rather load. When this aircraft is connected to the assistant, all firmware versions are listed. Where there might be a version of the assistant that allows downgrades, I wouldn’t know.

Reactions: Aairon
Depends on what you’re trying to accomplish. Research is best prior to any update. I also recently acquired a p4p built in January of 2017 that had never been activated knowing that it would be on a very old firmware(.0304)and would be able to then decide which firmware I would rather load. When this aircraft is connected to the assistant, all firmware versions are listed. Where there might be a version of the assistant that allows downgrades, I wouldn’t know.
I've found that I can downgrade and upgrade at will using Dumbledore, I can gain a lot of functionality by going with an early version but only loose the inbuilt pano option. I can do that with Litchi. I figured out how to load Litchi to the pro+ controller GL300E. I'm discovering that the 'auto' functions aren't tuned very well even with the latest software. This camera seems to need to be manually set up most of the time. I'm also thinking I can use a couple of ND filters for stills for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl