Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.” Error

Reaction score
Has anyone received this error? Right after this shows up on my Nexus 7 II screen, my Pilot App appears to reboot and I lose my signal and have to push RTH.

I am running latest firmware and pilot app. I just did an IMU Calibration and the same thing happened.

I am also running the Zapper App to remove unwanted apps running in background. It happened while close to a wi-fi signal from my house. Possibly Android was trying to access something that wasn't there? Anyone have a guess on this one?

I had this error on the app last night. I didn't need to RTH. I brought her in manually.

Ps, running latest firmware, imu calibrated once after latest format firmware update.

I had this error on the app last night. I didn't need to RTH. I brought her in manually.

Ps, running latest firmware, imu calibrated once after latest format firmware update.

Forgot to mention I run app on s6 edge

I had this issue on an afternoon flight on my HTC One (M7) after leaving the iPad Mini in the car. I was able to recover by bringing it in manually. Running latest FW on both aircraft and controller, just no live video when this occurred. No issues before, did preflight checklist including calibrations, post flight was ok too after landing. After restarting the app, started back up and was able to finish out the battery + flight. So I don't think its related to WiFi as my phone in the area had LTE data connections.

This has been covered extensively BTW .

You are correct your Nexus seemed to reboot but that's wrong, the DJI Pilot app restarts in a few seconds and your back flying even the video is working during this (NUISANCE ERROR).
It's harmless so just wait a few and everything will be right as rain.

It gives everyone one that sees it the first time a nice butt clench.
:)

Clear your cache on the bird once and a while... It mite happen 2 times on a long flight sometimes not at all.

I agree. I have had this issue. Not been critical...but I agree with the butt clenching part.

What android firmware is everyone running?
I heard its a lollipop 5.0> issue..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic