Unable to verify SN when activating New P4ProV2.0

Reaction score
Just got a new Pro V 2.0, when I connect the controller to the app the app will recognize the drone and brings me to the activation. I am able to get all the way to the end and when I hit the activate button I get a message that says unable to verify SN please restart the app. I have tried several times by restarting the app, restarting the phone. I have tried with the wifi on, wifi off (still have cell data). I have tried with a tablet that has wifi only and I get a different message that says it is unable to connect to the internet even though I have a good connection. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

You can call DJI, support, and they might be able to activate it over the phone. My 2nd Mavic PP, needed this. No matter what, same problem. Called the support group, and they processed it as I waited. It's been fine ever since.

Not sure what happened on that drone either as it was brand new.

Paul Caldwell

You can call DJI, support, and they might be able to activate it over the phone. My 2nd Mavic PP, needed this. No matter what, same problem. Called the support group, and they processed it as I waited. It's been fine ever since.

Not sure what happened on that drone either as it was brand new.

Paul Caldwell
Thanks Paul, turned it on today to try one last time before I called, and wouldn't you know it it activated today.

sweet.

I have found this to be true. DJI servers seem to be best when hit early am or late at night for Activations and firmware updates. Many times I will try a firmware update and it just spins, both from assistant 2 or djigo4, And it also could be my internet provider as load will be worse midday.

Glad you got it done.

Paul Caldwell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20