UK

Eve all
Russ not a million miles away Andover Hants not opened the box yer p3 adv charging up mon looking for maiden voyage wen aft any advice on flying sites appreciated

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Jimbocom
Andover is not a good place as you have lots of restricted airspace around you, check out No Fly Drones | No Fly Zones for Drones in the UK | Fly Safe I am down Southampton way and same problem. I joined a local model flying club and its a good safe place to practise although not all clubs welcome drones. BTW if you have never flown a drone before I would buy a cheap one first and practise with that. Crashing can be a bit expensive with a DJI. Enjoy

Glad I live in Norwich, Norfolk !, one airport, a few (small) no fly zones around the area, but loads of great open areas where you can fly, I went around our coast the other day on a great flying day, weather was awesome.
Flew around Hanworth Hall Gardens, went on to Weybourne (North Norfolk Steam Railway Station) (a great windmill on the edge of the village to orbit! ) , along to Sheringham (Great Steam Railway Shots) Climbed up the Hill at Beeston Regis (what a view !) on to Cromer (lovely Pier and Cliffs, to fly around) around to Happisburgh (pronounced Haisborough) (Great Lighthouse to orbit) and back through the Norfolk Broads (via Wroxham, loads of sailing ships and cruisers)
what a day !
I could happily spend a week going from Kings Lynn around to Great Yarmouth on the Coast road, and see such a diverse amount of great sights.
Come up and see me sometime !! (Mea West)

i've been asked if I want to fly at Stoneleigh Abbey again, so going their Monday. & visiting a mate in Brighton for a few days soon, so hoping to get some good flights in as well

Hi,
Anybody from London who can help me to find my lost drone with other drone?
I lost it in Trent park,EN4 0PS, it went 3 km away from me, went out of control and last seen at the farming area.
Maybe with your drone we can search it from the air around the 3 km area.
I need help.
Thank you.

Searching google earth for places to fly is something i do for ideas. I am from the Gloucestershire area if anyone knows of any locations around that area or the cotswolds i would be grateful if you could share them with me.

Hi all. Total drone newbie here wondering if it's even worth me considering getting one. I live in north-west Surrey, six miles from Heathrow and, according to No Fly Drones, slap in the middle of a large blue splodge that demotes controlled airspace. I have a large open area called Runnymede close by but was wondering if even that would be difficult. If anyone can help, or point me in the direction of somewhere I can get advice, I'd be very grateful.

Hi All,

I am from Wimbledon and fly at Croydon airfield. I have also found out that Mordon Park has a flying area so I will check that out to if the weather ever decides to play ball :(

Jonathan

Morden Park is around the corner from me, lots of dogs and children which puts me off.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yeah I'm only about half hour away as well, gave you flown over Alton towers yet?
To be blunt, no. Haha. you would get a hefty fine for doing so. one of my friends' friends did so a few years ago and got slapped with a hefty fine. I'm sure you could find it on Google somewhere. (Oops) love to though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4