UK

Hey based in Birmingham UK but don't mind traveling a little if it means there's a good place to fly!

I'm from Glasgow, pretty new to the game. Have had a few flights around Loch Lomond anyone know of good quite flying areas near me?

Durham up in the North East. I'm new to Drone flying. Had several flights with out incident

Hi, I'm newby and looking for some advice on local spots that are OK to fly P4p. Need to get some practice in the West Essex area.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm newby and looking for some advice on local spots that are OK to fly P4p. Need to get some practice in.........
Where are you based, I am sure you will find someone on here will be only to willing to meet up with you and guide you ??.
Welcome to the friendliest Forum on the Net !!

Where are you based, I am sure you will find someone on here will be only to willing to meet up with you and guide you ??.
Welcome to the friendliest Forum on the Net !!
Thanks CEEJAY I'm in Essex near J26 on the M25.

Wow a phantom owner in London... I thought I was the only one :lol:
I am in South London and fly occasional at the old Croydon airfield.
Trouble is I can't always tell in advance when I can get there.

There is also a flying area in Mordon park.

Jonathan

I'm in Kingston south west London. I've just moved back from Cornwall where I was flying / filming around the coast all year. It's a shame where aren't many cool places to fly it here!

Hey Snowy, I have a Phantom 3A what you flying? Do you know any good places to fly and take videos?

Hey Snowy, I have a Phantom 3A what you flying? Do you know any good places to fly and take videos

I to fly P3 A setup for long range flying pm me maybe meet up and discuss spots to fly !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik