UK Oxford AIAA

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 21.08.25.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 21.08.25.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 294
No idea what it means , but you get quite a few C130s / Hercules type transport planes fly around their .

This will be covered on your PfCO, i'm just doing mine too. This is an Area of Intense Aircraft Activity. You are best getting the CAA VFR map that covers that area, if you download memory map (iOS or Android) you can download the relevant chart (1:250 000) for free and view for about 24 hrs, this will have more details for the Brize Norton MATZ which is just to the north. Also the NATS drone app will show you where you can and cant fly, I've just had a quick look and the area surrounding Farringdon looks fine.

Reactions: Scott P4P
This will be covered on your PfCO, i'm just doing mine too. This is an Area of Intense Aircraft Activity. You are best getting the CAA VFR map that covers that area, if you download memory map (iOS or Android) you can download the relevant chart (1:250 000) for free and view for about 24 hrs, this will have more details for the Brize Norton MATZ which is just to the north. Also the NATS drone app will show you where you can and cant fly, I've just had a quick look and the area surrounding Farringdon looks fine.

All of that is very very helpful thanks, the actual venue is OX29 6SL - Eynsham Hall

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72