UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Reaction score
We’ve been getting TONS of phone calls asking about the pre orders on the Phantom 3. Good news and bad news! We received confirmation from DJI this morning that SOME units have shipped from China, and we hope to have them in store late this week/early next week. The pre-ordered units won’t spend more than a couple hours in the shop, as we’re already furiously printing shipping labels to get them into your hands as quickly as possible. Thank you for patience and understanding in this crazy process, we’re just as excited as you!

Reactions: Goat Song
I've been waiting to order until the inventory was in stock. Do you foresee having any additional P3P w/ extra battery available on this first shipment from DJI?

We’ve been getting TONS of phone calls asking about the pre orders on the Phantom 3. Good news and bad news! We received confirmation from DJI this morning that SOME units have shipped from China, and we hope to have them in store late this week/early next week. The pre-ordered units won’t spend more than a couple hours in the shop, as we’re already furiously printing shipping labels to get them into your hands as quickly as possible. Thank you for patience and understanding in this crazy process, we’re just as excited as you!

Thanks for posting an update here. I imagine it'll be a lot easier than having to deal with each person individually. Did they give you counts on each of the models? Like, do you know if it was X number of P3Ps but no P3As? Or if the number shipped covers all your pre-orders?

Does that include P3A units or just P3P?

Still waiting for full numbers..

I've been waiting to order until the inventory was in stock. Do you foresee having any additional P3P w/ extra battery available on this first shipment from DJI?

Still waiting for full numbers..

Thanks for posting an update here. I imagine it'll be a lot easier than having to deal with each person individually. Did they give you counts on each of the models? Like, do you know if it was X number of P3Ps but no P3As? Or if the number shipped covers all your pre-orders?

Just a fraction for now, not sure on total numbers..

I sure hope I'm one of the first ones. I cancelled both B&H and Amazon to buy through you.

Fingers crossed, from what we heard all dealers are being shorted..

Just a fraction for now, not sure on total numbers..

Fingers crossed, from what we heard all dealers are being shorted..

Thanks for sharing what you know at least. When I ordered it sounded like you'd only pre-sold about half of the P3P units you had on order. It'll be good to know if they shipped enough to cover all those pre-orders.

Reactions: Built Drones
When I do order, do you keep more money if I order from your site vs through Amazon? Did Tony @FPVLR get an early bird? Think I remember you saying you were trying to get him one. I was one of Tony's original P2 customers and helped bring him over our way. Great guy and once sent me a replacement antenna for free to replace one that I accidentally broke.

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered the Phantom 3 Pro from your site. Recieved an email from Amazon this morning that my Advanced order had been delayed, so I cancelled it. Also heard that the Advanced model in general has been delayed.

UAV - Would you be able to tell me what # pre-order I would be it I ordered from you about 15 mins ago? Possible that I'll be included in the first shipment?

Just pre-ordered the Phantom 3 Pro from your site. Recieved an email from Amazon this morning that my Advanced order had been delayed, so I cancelled it. Also heard that the Advanced model in general has been delayed.

UAV - Would you be able to tell me what # pre-order I would be it I ordered from you about 15 mins ago? Possible that I'll be included in the first shipment?
Hey Robert, DJI has shorted us along with all other dealers.. I am hoping within the next few weeks we can get your order out of the door.. We will update this thread once we know more..

Thank you for your order!

Amazon takes a lot of cash from sellers, we prefer over the phone if possible..

904-800-7725

~Chad

We tried --- We canceled our order with you through Amazon (P3A) after we sent three inquiries via Amazon and your web site in the last few days about changing our order to a P3P direct -- however we never got any answer. I know your're busy but a reply and we would kept our order with you guys.

Make sure to check your e-mails.

We tried --- We canceled our order with you through Amazon (P3A) after we sent three inquiries via Amazon and your web site in the last few days about changing our order to a P3P direct -- however we never got any answer. I know your're busy but a reply and we would kept our order with you guys.

How did you email in? We've been swamped with emails and are doing our best to get back to you asap.. Main reason for posting here and on our website.. Give me a shout if you have a moment..

904-800-7725

~Chad

Their phone number is listed on their website. Just sayin...

I ordered a P3P w/ extra battery from them and they have been very responsive and helpful with several issues and questions I've had - including through the Amazon contact request form. They clearly care about taking great care of their customers but imagine the volume of contacts they're having to manage under the circumstances. I'm keeping my business right where it is and looking forward to my new toy when it arrives.

Their phone number is listed on their website. Just sayin...

I ordered a P3P w/ extra battery from them and they have been very responsive and helpful with several issues and questions I've had - including through the Amazon contact request form. They clearly care about taking great care of their customers but imagine the volume of contacts they're having to manage under the circumstances. I'm keeping my business right where it is and looking forward to my new toy when it arrives.
I echo this. I called and spoke directly with Chad this morning before placing my P3P w/ extra battery order. He was quick to answer the call and any questions I had. Love that level of customer service. Can't wait to get mine! Thanks again, Chad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Delay? 2 hours? That's not delay. That's awesome. I have emailed you guys before and yiu guys are awesome in customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigPig

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic