UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Delay? 2 hours? That's not delay. That's awesome. I have emailed you guys before and yiu guys are awesome in customer service
:)

Hey uav. Are you a tier 1 dealer? May 1st is the date for every dealer??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea on when your shipments arrive? Have you received any indication on how many you're getting ie 10% of your preorders, 50%, 75%? I'm sure you don't want exact numbers out on the internet.

Thanks for posting an update here. I ordered from UAV-Outlet after seeing several helpful posts on the forums. I also called, and service was super friendly and accommodating. Typical google research turned up nothing but stellar feedback as well. As my first major drone purchase, I'm glad I found a reputable dealer so quickly by just lurking forums.

Exciting to see all the impatient frantic fans go nuts trying to track orders they have little to no control over. Ask a few more times and perhaps the cargo planes flying them over from China will fly a little faster.

Anyways, how much to move mine to the front of the line change my shipping to overnight? ;)
_________
Matt C
Churchville, NY

Amazon takes a lot of cash from sellers, we prefer over the phone if possible..

904-800-7725

~Chad

While I did order my P3P from you through Amazon, all of my future orders will be direct!

Still waiting for full numbers..

Still waiting for full numbers..

Just a fraction for now, not sure on total numbers..

Fingers crossed, from what we heard all dealers are being shorted..

Is it too soon to ask about quantities en route?

I may have missed it but I have not seen an update from UAV-outlet recently. ALL E RC seems have done their first shipment to customers today. UAV-O, any update?

Reactions: iahphantom
I may have missed it but I have not seen an update from UAV-outlet recently. ALL E RC seems have done their first shipment to customers today. UAV-O, any update?
Yeah, was tempted to order one from all e rc when I saw that. Oh well I picked UAV I'll stay with them. Updates would be nice. Since the iOS stuff may not matter if it takes a bit longer.

I am sticking with them also even though my credit card has been charged. But if there are lengthy delays (I ordered advance) I may need to ask for a credit/recharge. All e RC claims they are getting P3A. I hope it's the save for our chosen dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers