UAV-Outlet Pre-Order Status

Any update UAV ? Also how will they ship and what reference number is being used for shipping if ordered through Amazon? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I checked my order via Amazon and it saying Will ship tomorrow. Could mean UAV Outlets getting their shipment in tomorrow.

I checked my order via Amazon and it saying Will ship tomorrow. Could mean UAV Outlets getting their shipment in tomorrow.

I really hope so. Mine says "preparing for shipment" but im afraid thats just something automated.

Hey guys, we are being told majority of our units are being shipped tonight and should arrive Monday next week.. At any time that can change and we can be shorted along with all other dealers.. We were told only 100 units made it into the US this week shared between all of the dealers..

~Chad

I don't see that all other dealers are being shorted and it seems that more than 100 where sent. Is it an east coast thing? All are west coast friends seem to have them in stock rite in there store front just waiting for some lucky pilots to walk in and grab, at there leisure.

Hey guys, we are being told majority of our units are being shipped tonight and should arrive Monday next week.. At any time that can change and we can be shorted along with all other dealers.. We were told only 100 units made it into the US this week shared between all of the dealers..

~Chad
Are you saying the majority of the rest of the units are shipping tonight from China in addition to what you've already received?

Flying is fun too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but since this is a very new product I'd rather have a screen record going. Never know what might happen.

UAV any more updates? Amazon still shows mine shipping today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl