UAV Forums

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone else pays a membership fee to be part of the UAV community? I am signed up with SUAS Global and it's actually really cheap and there are so many benefits. I do come onto regular forums but it just doesn't compare. What does everyone else think?

What are your favorite benefits?

I never heard of SUAS Global before now. They seem to be located in London, but I don't see any exceptional benefits to membership by operators outside of Europe.

Here is an article I wrote last year: "who Represents Us?" (link). It may be a bit out of date, but I haven't seen any movement in any of the named organizations since I wrote it.

Receiving newsletters with up to date information and news and especially all of the up to date safety regulations.

I guess that could be a benefit in the UK. In the US, all of that information is provided on the FAA's website for free. And, since the FAA is a government agency, those safety regulations aren't updated often.

I never heard of SUAS Global before now. They seem to be located in London, but I don't see any exceptional benefits to membership by operators outside of Europe.

Here is an article I wrote last year: "who Represents Us?" (link). It may be a bit out of date, but I haven't seen any movement in any of the named organizations since I wrote it.

A link to where Steve. In other words your link doesn't go any where at all.

A link to where Steve. In other words your link doesn't go any where at all.
When you click on the link, it downloads the .doc file to your PC. Where it goes depends on which browser you are using.

When you click on the link, it downloads the .doc file to your PC. Where it goes depends on which browser you are using.

I am using Google Chrome and each time I key your link it goes right back to your thread.

jason, the file downloads and appears at the bottom, left of Chrome.

What I did not see is a notice at the bottom of my screen which states windows cannot open this file. :mad: So do you have a better link?:rolleyes:

Receiving newsletters with up to date information and news and especially all of the up to date safety regulations.

Get the Hover app for iPhone or Droid

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic