Two standards flew together

Nice video and concept. What's the sound track?

Thank you, we didn't have a script :D next time we ll make a script and create a better video. Sorry buddy, the sound track took from a random video. I'll let ya know asap. :))))

Always nice to see footage of drone flying! Even if not so adventurous (or dangerous, insane, crazy) like the famous Follow the Leader video, but still nice...

Couple technical comments:
- colors look completely unnatural to me... too much saturation. I guess something you did in post...
- exposure seems off, as well
- the video you uploaded to YouTube goes up to 4K, whereas the standard can only do 2K. Again, I guess you bumped up the resolution in post (which seems totally useless to me).

And a couple "artistic" suggestions (which I keep reminding to myself too):
- avoid panning or do it very slowly, it's just ugly
- avoid footage where the drone suddenly stops or changes motion, as it reminds viewers you're operating a drone rather than "magically" flying in the sky (e.g. if you're flying forward and then come to a stop, cut the video before you stop; same goes for ascending or descending, moving the gimbal, flying sideways, etc).

Always nice to see footage of drone flying! Even if not so adventurous (or dangerous, insane, crazy) like the famous Follow the Leader video, but still nice...

Couple technical comments:
- colors look completely unnatural to me... too much saturation. I guess something you did in post...
- exposure seems off, as well
- the video you uploaded to YouTube goes up to 4K, whereas the standard can only do 2K. Again, I guess you bumped up the resolution in post (which seems totally useless to me).

And a couple "artistic" suggestions (which I keep reminding to myself too):
- avoid panning or do it very slowly, it's just ugly
- avoid footage where the drone suddenly stops or changes motion, as it reminds viewers you're operating a drone rather than "magically" flying in the sky (e.g. if you're flying forward and then come to a stop, cut the video before you stop; same goes for ascending or descending, moving the gimbal, flying sideways, etc).

Great. You are correct. Added some color effects via primier pro. Next time we have to reduce sensitivity. As you can see the movements were fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.