Troubleshooting on zenmuse

Reaction score
How do I troubleshoot a zenmuse H3-2D? :b
I've borrowed one, so it's not mine, and there for not quite sure on how it's assembled..
Well if you push the Phantom a little to hard in the air, the zenmuse motor will turn off of course as supposed to. But after like 3 times it won't come back on, and the gopro will just there in an angle making it hard do to FPV.
Also, just by tilting it up and down the motors will shut off (Can do a small video if needed)

I think they got the upgraded phantom board, since I've found the black zenmuse box in their bag, along with all the cables.

I haven't had the Phantom open to look inside yet, but what are your first thoughts about what could be wrong? :)

As you say - the gimbal is doing what it is designed to do in shutting down if you push it too hard.

Firstly, it was NEVER designed for fast FPV flying but rather AP work so don't push it that hard!

Secondly, what version of firmware is installed in the gimbal IMU? I believe 1.4 altered some of the parameters for hibernation to take effect.

Thirdly, do you have any additional things attached or plugged into the GP3? (Cables, ND filters, protective covers etc)

If the answer to the third point is no and the H3-2D is going into hibernation purely on altering pitch then I would suggest it is faulty.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl