Trouble finding a tablet that will work

Asus manufactured the Nexus 7s (both models) for Google so the ZenPad are pretty much on parr. If you want a super-sweet model they make the S8 with a 2.3 Ghz Intel Atom & 64 GB RAM for $279. Only available in black at the moment. The S8 models have the same display resolution as a Retina iPad.

these were the others I was looking at. Really like the asus . I have a desktop I built with the Asus mother board and just got the asus ultabook laptop. The zen pads are suppose to be the upscale of the nexus 7

Im looking at this one for the same price
ASUS ZenPad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8" 32 GB Tablet
It will work perfect as this is the one I am using. I would also suggest you disregard the sooth sayers who say "just fly and keep an eye on the drone" these are the ones that crash them. Also use Litchi Fly software which provides audible updates and information as you fly. Use ear pieces to hear the info from the tablet. Good Luck and enjoy!

Does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet will will work.?

I just got a tablet brand new from eBay for £15..... Sometimes the cheapest can be the best... As soon as it arrives I will test it and update here if it works or not. I use a 5½ phone called a ulefone power... Sometimes the unknown brands can do the job just as good as the big boys so fingers crossed my cheap tablet can do it

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just got a tablet brand new from eBay for £15..... Sometimes the cheapest can be the best... As soon as it arrives I will test it and update here if it works or not. I use a 5½ phone called a ulefone power... Sometimes the unknown brands can do the job just as good as the big boys so fingers crossed my cheap tablet can do it

Nope.. It was too good to be true...got a message from eBay that the seller is a fraud lol.. Off to PayPal I go then lol

I just purchased an iPad Air 2 mini from Walmart for 2:29 for my Phantom 4

There is no iPad Air 2 mini. You must mean the iPad Air 2? The 128gb iPad Air 2 and the iPad mini 4 are now the same price but a hefty $499.

What capacity is yours?
a7448bcd4fe946e144665182b0f4d6e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Consider important to have brightest screen as well with low reflections. Was ie improved with Mini 4 vs previous models.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just get an NVidia Shield K1...it's a great solution for your drone. Just be sure to get the Mr Shield anti-glare protectors off Amazon...with those I find I don't need a fiddly shield around the tablet, as long as I've got the RC and tablet in the shadow created by my body. On dreary days, it works great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj