Trouble finding a tablet that will work

Reaction score
Saw a website that states ETA for stock was 9/1/2016 (Nvidia Shield). Sounds like there may be a lack of stock right now that will be fulfilled in a couple of weeks.

Nvidia Shield K1 is a really nice tablet for DJI Phantom, because of the rending quality there a no sign of lagg.

Reactions: RJ_Make
So I cant fly until then hmmmmmm
I hate having to use my phone. Such a small screen. I got the bird on Monday and have not had a chance to even get her off the ground

I would wait for shield tablet it is awesome also has built in screen recorder

Have for each of my DJI quads it's own Ipad Air Cel bought used for under $300 from Ebay and they do work very well.
(P4, Inspire 1 V2)

Still looking for a answer to the top nexus 7 questions. I may not be able to wait for the nvidia,,,,or better yet it may not be back on the market sept 1 then I would still be waiting and not flying

I am using the 7 inch Nexus ASUS and it was $169 new with 4 gigs of memory. Love it, you might want to try that one.

So I cant fly until then hmmmmmm
I hate having to use my phone. Such a small screen. I got the bird on Monday and have not had a chance to even get her off the ground

Phone will ork fine, especially at first . you really don't need any device to just fly.

You will want to keep an eye on the quad for a while vs fpv in screen anyhow.
for most of my fun flying I only l glance at the screen now and then to chk battery levels etc.

I have the shield and will say it does great,
but on bright sunny days I revert to my MOTO x pure cell phone even though I have the K1.
I can see its screen fine even in direct sunlight! not so shield.

good luck and have fun flying!

Asus ZenPad 7 - $93 (Asus.com store, white model not yet available)
Asus ZenPad 8 - $129 (available in white)
Asus ZenPad S8 - $149 (nice tablet, white models not yet available)
Asus ZenPad 10 - $179 - (10", just squeezes into the P3/P4 tablet holder, available in white)

Asus ZenPad 7 - $93 (Asus.com store, white model not yet available)
Asus ZenPad 8 - $129 (available in white)
Asus ZenPad S8 - $149 (nice tablet, white models not yet available)
Asus ZenPad 10 - $179 - (10", just squeezes into the P3/P4 tablet holder, available in white)
these were the others I was looking at. Really like the asus . I have a desktop I built with the Asus mother board and just got the asus ultabook laptop. The zen pads are suppose to be the upscale of the nexus 7

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl