Tripod Mode fails dues to "Mission Conflict"

Reaction score
About every 10th time I use Tripod mode, as soon as I select tripod mode, I get a failure message citing a "Mission Conflict." The tripod mode actually doesn't fail, it activates and works correctly, but then refuses to exit tripod mode when the "stop" button is pressed. If the drone is far away, this is a hassle, since it takes forever to get it back home.

Has anyone found a cure for this behavior, or a way to cancel tripod mode when it happens?

Maybe try RTH to get it back quickly.
I have just done the update on my P4 and we now get the tripod mode, it is rock steady and great for photography, I have not had your experience yet.

I've not tried it, but I've heard flipping the mode switch (sport/position/attitude) cancels modes. Maybe someone can chime in to confirm. I have been unable to end a mode, then noticed the video camera was still recording. I have to remember to stop recording first before changing modes.

Reactions: Archaeo Drone
I've not tried it, but I've heard flipping the mode switch (sport/position/attitude) cancels modes. Maybe someone can chime in to confirm. I have been unable to end a mode, then noticed the video camera was still recording. I have to remember to stop recording first before changing modes.
Sounds believable, it cancels most things,but you can only test when you get the problem.

That's a good idea. I'll try it next time this happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31