Traveling with the drone through Moscow airports?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Most of the threads relating to traveling with the drone are somewhat outdated. Just wondering if anyone's had a recent experience of travelling via any Moscow airports with the drone?
I am going to Europe this week and my first stop is Moscow. I don't plan to film there (I heard of some new tough regulations) but will be going thru Russian border control with the drone. I am little uneasy as to what to expect. People in some various older forums had no trouble but I couldn't find any fresh info.
Cheers

I too am rather uncertain and will be taking my drone from Dubai, through Prague then onto Paris. Returning through Istanbul. Could be an interesting experience. I do intend to be over cautious and will hand carry the actual drone/pack pack but I'm going to take the batteries as separate and carry them in ziplock bags wrapped in cloth just in case. I'll post when trip is over in early sept. And advice will be gratefully received.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes.
Thanks. If my drone is still with me after my first stop in Moscow, I will write a comprehensive post about traveling with the drone thru several European countries.

Currently on my list: Russia (Moscow), Italy, France, Czech Republic (Prague) and Iceland. The latter is the main reason I am taking the drone with me. I might film in other countries too if the conditions are right and I find time.

In the meantime, any advice, especially for Russia, would be very appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic