Topic turned into argument please delete

Too much editing. Pull back the reigns on the sliders. They're far too saturated and look cartoonish.

BTW, are you following Texas law and getting written permission from every landowner in the images?

Too much editing. Pull back the reigns on the sliders. They're far too saturated and look cartoonish.

BTW, are you following Texas law and getting written permission from every landowner in the images?

So if I fly by in a plane and snap a picture out of the window I have to get in contact with the landowners later...Doesn't sound right to me. If I was on an airlines flying over and took photos out of the window, I don't believe anything could be done.

Great, more lawyerin'.

So if I fly by in a plane and snap a picture out of the window I have to get in contact with the landowners later...

Nope. Only if you use a drone to take the image/video do you need all the landowners written permission.

There are some exceptions, however. Law enforcement, real estate agents, oil company employees et al.

....Doesn't sound right to me. If I was on an airlines flying over and took photos out of the window, I don't believe anything could be done.

That's the law in Texas. Sorry.

Nope. Only if you use a drone to take the image/video do you need all the landowners written permission.

There are some exceptions, however. Law enforcement, real estate agents, oil company employees et al.

How do they know the pictures didn't come from a Cessna 182...

How do they know the pictures didn't come from a Cessna 182...

1. Cessna's usually don't need someone standing on the ground with an RC in their hands.

2. Anyone piloting a Cessna at that altitude will be getting a nasty call from the FAA.

So it didn't pass on June 14th of 2013?

1. Cessna's usually don't need someone standing on the ground with an RC in their hands.

2. Anyone piloting a Cessna at that altitude will be getting a nasty call from the FAA.

So you can't crop dust at that altitude ? Also, flying that low doesn't always mean the FAA will call you.

So you can't crop dust at that altitude ? Also, flying that low doesn't always mean the FAA will call you.

If all you want to do is quibble minor details, I'm done here. You are just not worth any more of my time.

Bye.

You have to prove the intent to conduct "surveillance". Please look up what the Texas penal code says intent is. Then please show me by capturing an image 350 ft in the air how I was intending to conduct surveillance on the privately own real property

Reactions: jamesb72
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451501937.250628.jpg

Please actually read 423.003

If all you want to do is quibble minor details, I'm done here. You are just not worth any more of my time.

Bye.

You are just a negative person with information that isn't correct. My girlfriends parents have an airstrip behind their house. I do know a little about this stuff. I didn't register my drone yet either....You gonna turn me in ? I actual write useful stuff in the fourm and help people with issue.

Some states over there are so fooked up - you can do jail time for smoking a bit of weed but carrying a gun is fine - they even frown upon alcohol ,meh

Land of the free, my arse

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik