Today's UNFORTUNATE choice of job site...

Reaction score
So I'm standing there, flying my drone, minding my own business...and WTF??? Before I know it, I'm at the center of some kind of "gathering of the kids." WTF!?

1579718893808.png

Good thing I had my "fly over two school buses worth of children" waiver today. Geeze!!!

D

And I bet they were all pointing at the drone. LOL

Reactions: Harleydude
And I bet they were all pointing at the drone. LOL
Nah, they're all too busy looking at their phones, and wearing out their thumbs. :)

Nah, they're all too busy looking at their phones, and wearing out their thumbs. :)

Yep. Didn't even notice me or the drone.

Another strange observation... Not ONE KID WALKED to the bus stop. NOT ONE!!! Every single kid dropped off by parents.

So let me get this straight. It's not lazy enough that you don't even have to walk to school, but now you can't even walk to your ride???? LMAO... Times sure have changed since I was a kid.

D

Kids have it easy. Back in the day, many had to walk to school uphill both ways.

So I'm standing there, flying my drone, minding my own business...and WTF??? Before I know it, I'm at the center of some kind of "gathering of the kids." WTF!?

View attachment 116845

Good thing I had my "fly over two school buses worth of children" waiver today. Geeze!!!

D
? Remember, kids are impressionable. Hope you were on your best behavior ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31