Through the woods...

Thoughts on the DJI Goggles ??

Reactions: JohnnyB
The bulkiness would be my only complaint. The rest is great!!! Nice clear screen.. great perspective.. 6 hours run time (p/specs anyways) so far so good!!!

And, mirror image from shield/litchi.. that's what I was using

The crash vid you posted.. lol man.. seen so many "close calls" of those small branches going by before the crash... Could you not see them as you were flying? Which display was you using at that time?

Reactions: Turbomania
The crash vid you posted.. lol man.. seen so many "close calls" of those small branches going by before the crash... Could you not see them as you were flying? Which display was you using at that time?

LOL, I didn't see any of that. Was using a smart phone back then.
Funny thing is I kinda cheated and walked the trail first and cut down some stuff like that.
I flew down the wrong trail...

LOL, I didn't see any of that. Was using a smart phone back then.
Funny thing is I kinda cheated and walked the trail first and cut down some stuff like that.
I flew down the wrong trail...
LMAO!!!! That's priceless!

I agree with Johnnyb, Jake from MaxxUav is on point with his knowledge.
Purchased my Dbs from him for my p3p 4k, should be here this weekend.
Still looking for the clean install kit for my unit....seems hard to find...not excited about drilling holes in my controller.

Any suggestions Gramm?
My unit is the Phantom 3 Pro 4k, has 2 2.4 connections and 1 5.8....Jake doesn’t carry that clean install.

A bit selfish of me to ask for suggestions and not comment on pops flight....great flight keep flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj