Threatened by DJI Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I think I am starting to see why the DJI employee may have gotten pissed off. As someone who also has to work with customers who pay lots of money to us, I try my best to remain calm and helpful even if they are complete DB's. But, not everyone is quite as successful.

Slander, accusations of grand larceny and theft from his bully pulpit in a public forum aren't warranted because someone posted a link.

If that sets him off to destroy someone's small business, he should find another job before he costs DJI a mountain of cash and brand damage.

Slander, accusations of grand larceny and theft from his bully pulpit in a public forum aren't warranted because someone posted a link.

If that sets him off to destroy someone's small business, he should find another job before he costs DJI a mountain of cash and brand damage.

Well now I'm getting confused. What small business? Is it your small business and you speak about yourself in the 3rd person? I probably don't want to know...

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446246091.301456.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446246091.301456.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 434
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kminton327
I see somebody who can't read and wants to create his own drama while being big tough guy hiding behind his keyboard and screen name.
I bet you are the sort of guy who often finds themselves the target of threats, just based on your posts.
Does your wife have a nice singing voice? Ask her to sing "Let It Go" from Frozen to you.

Reactions: Gosling1
Is this still going?
DC .. you should take a little of your own advice.
As you told Ken over on Inspire Pilots, where you also ran this campaign .. when you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging.
drew_mountainmolehill.gif

Reactions: kminton327
I bet you are the sort of guy who often finds themselves the target of threats, just based on your posts.
Does your wife have a nice singing voice? Ask her to sing "Let It Go" from Frozen to you.

I stand up for myself and don't lay down for tough guy bullies hiding behind keyboards in their mothers house.

I bet you find yourself issuing a lot of threats as long as you feel snug behind your keyboard but not so much in real life.

Is this still going?
DC .. you should take a little of your own advice.
As you told Ken over on Inspire Pilots, where you also ran this campaign .. when you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging.
drew_mountainmolehill.gif

I'm good. You should read the thread and comment on the issues.

I stand up for myself and don't lay down for tough guy bullies hiding behind keyboards in their mothers house.

I bet you find yourself issuing a lot of threats as long as you feel snug behind your keyboard but not so much in real life.
Or maybe it isn't DJI that has your wife so worried...

Reactions: kirk2579
I see somebody who can't read and wants to create his own drama while being big tough guy hiding behind his keyboard and screen name.
At last, we're getting through to you!

Now who wants the moderators to intervene!

Too late. Everyone settle down, please. This is turning into a big pile of memes and bitterness. Unless someone has something constructive to say, let's let it go.

EDIT: I thought so! Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20