Thought I would have a quiet flight then invaded by teens.

Reaction score
I thought on a Sunday morning at 6am no one would bother me. Some of these kids did not know what day it was, but they enjoyed themselves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
They insisted I video them and email them the link.
Very funny though.

I thought on a Sunday morning at 6am no one would bother me. Some of these kids did not know what day it was, but they enjoyed themselves.

Very funny though.
LOL very friendly teens too,nice girls ah I mean nice clip:coldsweat:lucky drone got gps lock ha,would have crashed with all that activity,,,

Now John you wasn't enjoying filming that gal flashing ya was ya.
qptpPj.gif

My thoughts while watching:
Was hoping one of the guys would have tumbled over the railing. Not for get-backs, strictly for entertainment purposes.
When the flashing girl left the scene, the drone should have followed her. She would have loved it. And maybe she would have moved to a higher level of activity. I think she was just getting started.

Perhaps I'm too old fashioned but if that were my granddaughter she'd be grounded until she learned how to act like a lady and not some cheap street trash.

Bud

Very funny though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brojon and Pharm
Just waiting for some of the resident wet blankets to show up and condemn the guy and the kids.

ms-IrwAlW.gif

How dare she act like life is fun. I know that no generation that came before her ever did anything like that before.

Now THAT is how it is supposed to be! Teenagers acting like teenagers all in good, clean, fun. That girl showed no more than what you see on any beach, no reason to be a prude about it. Thanks for posting. This helps me restore my faith in our youth!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic