This hobby needs more women!

My husband actually was the one who brought aerial photography to my attention. There was an article in the Nov/Dec issue of Outdoor Photographer about aerial photography and he showed it to me knowing that the tantalizing possibilities would be something that I would pull me into it. And, he was right!

gen3benz said:
Meluk said:
4mins 38, not that I particularly noticed or anything ;)
4m 56s as well, girl in a bikini carrying a transmitter.
My girl is my co-pilot and watches me fly but isn't interested in flying one. She would much rather shop for shoes or bikinis.

Your lucky, my girlfriend wont even be my spotter. Feels very much like a man hobby to me.

Nice to hear some female points of view though, please ignore all the male banter! ;)

Don't worry, I am focused on learning from the information, modifications, experimentation, solutions to problems, ideas and information on all aspects of the video, etc. I would like to have a high-quality product and believe that the knowledge and information provided by this forum will help me reach that goal.

when was the last time you were on an airplane and the captain's voice was a female?

I've noticed very few women like controllers. Whether it is for a nintendo or a quad, they just aren't interested. The very few females that I've seen in arcades are NOT the same ones you will see on the beach in a sexy bikini.

Ksc said:
when was the last time you were on an airplane and the captain's voice was a female?

I've noticed very few women like controllers. Whether it is for a nintendo or a quad, they just aren't interested. The very few females that I've seen in arcades are NOT the same ones you will see on the beach in a sexy bikini.

A few years ago I took a flight to Spain, we were greeted over the intercom by the female pilot AND a female first officer AND all the flight crew were female as well. A few hushed words were said around the cabin, lol. The pilot admitted over the initial welcome aboard message that this is extremely unusual.

Ksc said:

while it is incidental and anecdotal, I know a lady who pilots helis and jets commercially and also flew them in the Air Force. She wears a Harley Roadking like it is a pair of pants, and I have even seen her wash out in a gravel slide on it, pick it up, climb back on, and tear off like her *** was on fire. She is about 5"2" tall and weighs maybe a buck twenty dripping wet... the darn bike weighs more than 3 times than her but she knows leverage.

Yes... I know a lady pilot. She is a stunning beauty too- Asian heritage and drop dead gorgeous.

JaysDMC said:
Yeah, good luck with that!

Seems like every hobby I'm into involves nothing but dudes.

I own an '81 DeLorean. We all joke that DeLorean's are "**** magnets" rather than "chick magnets". Only dudes care about them.

My wife jokes around with me. Says "You in your DeLorean with your Phantom is like walking around with a giant bottle of ****** repellent!".

I used to own a DeLorean, but I sold it and bought a Ferrari. The Ferrari works a lot better.

joeflyer said:
JaysDMC said:
Yeah, good luck with that!

Seems like every hobby I'm into involves nothing but dudes.

I own an '81 DeLorean. We all joke that DeLorean's are "**** magnets" rather than "chick magnets". Only dudes care about them.

My wife jokes around with me. Says "You in your DeLorean with your Phantom is like walking around with a giant bottle of ****** repellent!".

I used to own a DeLorean, but I sold it and bought a Ferrari. The Ferrari works a lot better.

Me too. I used to own an x wing but traded it in for the millennium falcon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20