Third-party propellers-Master Airscrew

I finally received a replacement set of props from Master Airscrew and they worked great. The quality of the props is MUCH better. Looks like they have worked out the bugs in manufacturing.

I finally received a replacement set of props from Master Airscrew and they worked great. The quality of the props is MUCH better. Looks like they have worked out the bugs in manufacturing.
What props - endure or the non-foldable? I'm waiting for some folks to show the endure foldable work consistently well before trying again.

It's been awhile since anyone commented here, so I'm curious if this issue has continued for others. I ordered a set of the black stealth props- my older MAS props were all excellent. But this time they don't lock. I twist them on, and then without pushing down, and with just a bit of force, I can twist them right off.

I emailed MAS and they promptly replied, apologized, and sent a new set of props to me. Unfortunately, the same thing is happening with the new props. Meanwhile, my DJI props lock on and won't come off without twisting/pushing down.

It's too big a risk to use these MAS props. I'll write back and let them know the same thing is happening, but they probably already know. Certainly they test products? Someone apparently said F it- they'll be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers