Think I'll fly a bit, tomorrow...

Reaction score
Haven't flown in over a month...pulled out of the moth balls:

DSCN3616.JPG

Hey Squirrel! Me, ryantrax and another forum member are going to Centerville and flying at Bill Yeck Park about 2:00. Give me a PM if you want to join us.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hey Squirrel! Me, ryantrax and another forum member are going to Centerville and flying at Bill Yeck Park about 2:00. Give me a PM if you want to join us.

Was cool meeting you guys this afternoon, Nick! Was nice to have some flying buddies for a change. I have to grabb some screen shots. Shows you why it was hard to see on the screen. ;)

But was really cool as Ryan brought his badass Inspire, Nick had his P3S and his son had a UDI cool quad thing. Mark brought both his Advance and a soon-to-be-forum member Buddy, also had an advance.

Was pretty cool, everyone buzzing around and only 1 near miss :rolleyes: and 1 flyaway o_O, but that was one of those cool palm size drones! :cool::D

A good afternoon! Thanks for the invite again!
IMG_20160904_145941.jpg

Was cool meeting you guys this afternoon, Nick! Was nice to have some flying buddies for a change. I have to grabb some screen shots. Shows you why it was hard to see on the screen. ;)

But was really cool as Ryan brought his badass Inspire, Nick had his P3S and his son had a UDI cool quad thing. Mark brought both his Advance and a soon-to-be-forum member Buddy, also had an advance.

Was pretty cool, everyone buzzing around and only 1 near miss :rolleyes: and 1 flyaway o_O, but that was one of those cool palm size drones! :cool::D

A good afternoon! Thanks for the invite again!View attachment 64052
Good flying with you guys too!

That was an awesome day. Definitely need to do it again. I got some really good photos and videos too. Charlie and I had a great time. Charlie couldn't stop talking the whole way home. I am going to put a video together and throw it on YouTube or Vimeo that shows what I was able to get.

I think we definitely need to do this again, especially when the autumn colors come out. Enjoy these couple of photos. These are straight off the P3S with the ND8 filter. I will get with you all to get everything I got today to you after some post editing as well.

This is to make sure everyone is linked into this conversation. @ryantrax, @Mfoster82, @Squirrel!

IMG_1473032742.772734.jpg
IMG_1473032781.289506.jpg
IMG_1473032804.882924.jpg
IMG_1473032824.046855.jpg

@ryantrax @Squirrel! @Mfoster82 @caldwelldj

Hey guys, I have made a little video of the day yesterday with iMovie. I just got it on YouTube. The music is a little corny since I was playing around with what iMovie had. Enjoy! Also, this is my YouTube channel I just made. I am new to that. I will be putting more on as I get used to doing stuff.

Also, I figured out what I did wrong with it since it came out just a little grainy. It was 2.7k, but at 24fps and auto for my refresh rate. I forgot to fix it to 32 fps and 60 hz. Oh well, still had fun and got some good video. I am almost done with my website. I will put this and the photos on there too so you can check them out.

I am so jealous of the beautiful place you flew. Your video is terrific. Out here in Calif they seem to be saying no at all the parks, local, state and federal.

I agree. The site is beautiful. I an in Indianapolis, is there anyone on here from the area. Would like to know of a few spots to fly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl