THE Ultimate Guide for all Phantom Vision and Vision+ owners

Re: THE Ultimate Guide for all Phantom Vision and Vision+ ow

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments about THE guide.

Please note it's winter over here and there's no way I gonna fly at -20c... :cry:
BUTTTTTT, spring is coming soon so the flying season will start once again followed by my usual new updates of THE guide ;) , so stay tune.

Fantomas

Thanks for your efforts in doing this...., in my DL copy the links don't seem to work on my android devices. But hey, its still a great resource.

Here we go again... :D
Version: Mar 25

On 3 Jun 15, I downloaded this guide. I spent hours pouring over it and the original and found basically all the pertinent information in the original to be present here in your guide along with your expert annotations.

I printed your guide and now it stays in the case along with the original. When I performed my maiden flight yesterday, I had your guide right there along with a basic pre-flight checklist I had written out.

I greatly appreciate your diligent attention to details and hard work in making such a productive piece of equipment us newbies can use. A good, working guide is as much a piece of equipment to be utilized as an extra set of blades are. There when needed.

When this link was first pointed out to me, I kind of rolled my eyes. Being a 20 year military man, I'm pretty adamant about attention to details. However, my skepticism was soon vanquished, replaced with respect for your efforts. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Marlin009
On 3 Jun 15, I downloaded this guide. I spent hours pouring over it and the original and found basically all the pertinent information in the original to be present here in your guide along with your expert annotations.

I printed your guide and now it stays in the case along with the original. When I performed my maiden flight yesterday, I had your guide right there along with a basic pre-flight checklist I had written out.

I greatly appreciate your diligent attention to details and hard work in making such a productive piece of equipment us newbies can use. A good, working guide is as much a piece of equipment to be utilized as an extra set of blades are. There when needed.

When this link was first pointed out to me, I kind of rolled my eyes. Being a 20 year military man, I'm pretty adamant about attention to details. However, my skepticism was soon vanquished, replaced with respect for your efforts. Thank you so much!!

Wow! Thank YOU so very much. Comments like yours keeps me going.
Fly safe.

Reactions: BlackHawk388
Hi all,
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm just in the process of recommissioning my aged P2V+ and was hoping to get a copy of Fantomas' guide. However it seems the links no longer work - does anyone have a copy (preferably the last version) they could forward to me?.
TIA.

Phil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic