The PD checked my FAA numbers on my Drone !

If you are being hassled, it is most likely because of your attitude. They do have a lot of discretion, so any attitude from you can result in an attitude arrest, where legitimate charges are piled on that otherwise might have never been filed. Be nice and be polite to the officer. Maybe you won't get hassled next time! :cool:
I have never once advocated being anything other than “nice and polite“. If I am out somewhere minding my own business flying my drone, a cop has no idea what my “attitude“ is. If he suspects that something illegal or unsafe is going on ( as it states at the top of the infamous LE card) then he will investigate. If he is just fishing (i.e. hassling me) then I will politely decline interacting with him And be on my way.

I have never once advocated being anything other than “nice and polite“. If I am out somewhere minding my own business flying my drone, a cop has no idea what my “attitude“ is. If he suspects that something illegal or unsafe is going on ( as it states at the top of the infamous LE card) then he will investigate. If he is just fishing (i.e. hassling me) then I will politely decline interacting with him And be on my way.
Since you have no way of knowing what his suspicions are, your suspicion that he is hassling you, will likely result in an attitude arrest where you will not be on your way. Your attitude alone will create suspicion on his part, giving him the right to detain you to investigate the suspicion you created. You reap what you sow. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor